About Me

My photo
Dubuque, Iowa, United States
I'm a woman obsessed with cats. In this blog, I channel my absent Siamese cat named Angel. She lives with my family in this blog, 3 teenagers, a 4 year old boy and a 15 month old little girl. Life is complicated here. We twitter often, but be prepared for teenage interruptions as well as baby moments... Hope you find it interesting here....

Saturday, January 8, 2011

@TallulahsMom and @FreshOtis' Wedding Playlist ~ January 8, 2011

1.  The Brian Setzer Orchestra - Getting In the Mood -
2.  Queen - Crazy Little Thing Called Love
3.  Spin Doctors - Two Princes
4.  Erasure - Oh L'Amour
5.  Donna Summer - Last Dance
6.  ABBA - Dancing Queen
7.  The Polyphonic Spree - Light and Day
8.  ZZ Top - Gimme All Your Lovin'
9.  The Church - All the Young Dudes
10. The Brian Setzer Orchestra - Jump, Jive An' Wail
11. Voltaire - The U.S.S. Make Shit Up
12. The Cure - The Lovecats
13. ABBA - Take A Chance On Me
14. Butthole Surfers - Who Was in my Room Last Night?
15. David Bowie - Velvet Goldmine
16. ABBA - Fernando
17. Andrew Bird - Fake Plaindromes

No comments:

Post a Comment