1. When did you begin your blog / 2. What was your original purpose for starting a blog?
Many years ago when I wanted my children to read more I started blogging what the cats say to themselves or the world when people aren't looking or aren't listening. When we wonder what they're thinking as they stare off into the void.
3. Is your current purpose the same? / If not, what’s different? / If so, how do you feel you’ve met your goals?
No, now it's more hodge podge and memorializing those dear who have gone OTRB. Rants, articles, raves, happiness and tears.
4. Do you blog on a schedule or as the spirit moves you? Do you worry about… well, whatever you might worry about (e.g. losing traffic, losing momentum)?
I blog whenever it's necessary for me. I wish I had more time to blog, actually, but I have 2 young children who devour my time like you wouldn't believe. I don't worry about any of that. I'm a part of the Anipals community on Twitter and instead of losing momentum I've actually gained it. It may or may not show in my blog depending on the situation I'm going through.
5. Are you generating income from your blog? If not currently, do you hope to in the future — and how?
No, I'm not generating income from my current blog. I do chipins on my blog for the animals but those are for the animals only (or Spay Day 2011 ), not for me. In the future if the opportunity arises, then I will take that, but for now I have no plans to use it for an income.
6. What do you like most about blogging in general and your blog in particular (bragging is good!)?
.I write about the subject I love to write about, my animals and my family, lastly my friends. Who wouldn't like to write like that and have something to look back at later? I have my own personal diary of life online and other people are interested in it. It's great for the self-esteem!
7. What do you like least?
That I have my hands in so much that I'm not as organized as I'd like to be.
8. How do you see your blog changing/growing in 2011?
My blog will evolve with myself, my family, my animals, my Anipals and as the year goes on. I guess I mean to say that it is free flowing. I give it life and room to grow and se what it becomes when allowed to do so!