About Me

My photo
Dubuque, Iowa, United States
I'm a woman obsessed with cats. In this blog, I channel my absent Siamese cat named Angel. She lives with my family in this blog, 3 teenagers, a 4 year old boy and a 15 month old little girl. Life is complicated here. We twitter often, but be prepared for teenage interruptions as well as baby moments... Hope you find it interesting here....

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Sara's Memorial Service 11/16/2010


Following is the Memorial service held for Sara the 26 year old white dove that is/was @ShiloSiberian's sister:

@JessieJaney: @Pumpkinpuddy hello Pumpkin on #sarasporch
                           @StarskyCat please come join us Starsky on #sarasporch

@Pumpkinpuddy:  @JessieJaney Nice to meet you, even under such sad circumstances. I'm following you now. #sarasporch

@StarskyCat:  #sarasporch RT @StarskyCat: @MrTibbsatAP @MrTibbsatAP @hemmingwayscat @JessieJaney Can I help? My human says I'm great to cuddle

@GinaTheMinPin:  @Pumpkinpuddy @hemmingwayscat I'm here, too #sarasporch

@MrTibbsatAP:  @StarskyCat @hemmingwayscat @JessieJaney Hello Starsky - yes thankyou. I am sure you will be very welcome too. #sarasporch

@SeattleP:  @hemmingwayscat Oops wrong #sarasporch I'll just be here quietly during the ceremony.

HOST: @Hemmingwayscat:  #sarasporch Here too! Would anyone like to say something?

@JessieJaney:  @hemmingwayscat Me me me me #sarasporch ... waving my paw

@MrTibbsatAP:  @hemmingwayscat @JessieJaney @ShiloSiberian May Sara the beautiful bird of peace find true peace and contentment OTRB. RiP Sara #sarasporch

@JessieJaney:  Where is the good in goodbye? So I'll say farewell sweet Sara and may your journey be soft and gentle OTRB #sarasporch

@danapixie:  #sarasporch will be in every ray of sun,every breeze that blows, every drop of rain.She will not be forgotten, she is loved @hemmingwayscat

@JessieJaney:  @StarskyCat @Pumpkinpuddy ty both for following me it is good to make new friends when saying farewell to another #sarasporch

@GizmoGeodog:  RT @danapixie: #sarasporch will be in every ray of sun,every breeze that blows, every drop of rain.She will not be forgotten, she is loved @hemmingwayscat

HOST: @Hemmingwayscat:  @JessieJaney take a turn, everything is SO beautiful! #sarasporch

@Pumpkinpuddy:  #sarasporch I didn't know Sara, but I know how sad it is to lose a friend and wanted to be here to support Sara's family and friends.

@ShaynaCat:  RT @Pumpkinpuddy: #sarasporch I didn't know Sara, but I know how sad it is to lose a friend and wanted to be here to support Sara's family and friends.

@GinaTheMinPin:  The feeling of love is very strong here on #sarasporch this evening ♥

@JessieJaney:  @ShiloSiberian I didn't know Sara but I have this peaceful feeling as we say wish her well OTRB may she fly free #sarasporch @hemmingwayscat

HOST: @Hemmingwayscat:  #sarasporch Thank you all for making this so beautiful. I chose 2 things I found, 1 for us, and 1 for @ShiloSiberian and family.

@ShaynaCat:  RT @Mulder_Cat: @Muffycat1229 We got a special three-way wormhole just for this weekend! Plus free pretzels. #SarasPorch #RykersPorch #MuldersPorch

HOST: @Hemmingwayscat:  #sarasporch @ShiloSiberian "If the future seems overwhelming, remember that it comes one moment at a time." -Beth Mende Conne
            #sarasporch @ShiloSiberian They that love beyond the world cannot be seperated by it. Death       cannot kill what never dies. -William Blake

@GinaTheMinPin:  @hemmingwayscat @ShiloSiberian Those are truly beautiful quotes, furiend :) #sarasporch

@MrTibbsatAP:  @hemmingwayscat @ShiloSiberian Oh those are beautiful thoughts and words for Sara & her family #sarasporch

@Pumpkinpuddy:  RT @ginatheminpin: @hemmingwayscat @ShiloSiberian Those are truly beautiful quotes, furiend :) #sarasporch

@danapixie:  “@ChatteMuse: @hemmingwayscat #sarasporch @ShiloSiberian Set free the butterfly on wings of a white dove PEACE ♡☮♡ xx~*CM”

@ShaynaCat:  RT @danapixie: “@ChatteMuse: @hemmingwayscat #sarasporch @ShiloSiberian Set free the butterfly on wings of a white dove PEACE ♡☮♡ 

HOST:  @Hemmingwayscat:  #sarasporch I didn't know Sara either but I saw that someone was hurting for her and I wanted to reach out and help. So may joined me ...
          #sarasporch I am SO proud of my friends, anipals and human. Thank you for sending off and caing for a fellow animal that U didn't even know.

@GinaTheMinPin:  @hemmingwayscat We are all part of 1 big Anipal Family; doesn't matter if we knew Sara or not, we still feel her family's pain #sarasporch

HOST:  @Hemmingwayscat:  #sarasporch Would anyone else like to say anything?

@MrTibbsatAP:  @hemmingwayscat @ShiloSiberian All animals, humans and anipals are important. Love transcends species as does the pain of loss. #sarasporch

@ChrisGroove1:  I just wanted to drop by and leave sum purrrrs and blessings #sarasporch

HOST:  @Hemmingwayscat:  @GinaTheMinPin #sarasporch That is why I love you all so much!

@ShaynaCat:  RT @MrTibbsatAP: @hemmingwayscat @ShiloSiberian All animals, humans and anipals are important. Love transcends species as does the pain of loss. 

@JessieJaney:  @hemmingwayscat and why we love you back ... you make us all better anipals 
#sarasporch

HOST:  @Hemmingwayscat:  I will leave everyone with a final thought, though we can all stay as long as we like, I just need to get it out to feel better. #sarasporch
    #sarasporch @ShiloSiberian "Dawn is born at Midnight." -Carl Yung

@MrTibbsatAP:  @hemmingwayscat @ShiloSiberian Sara is now free of pain and flying high OTRB. Love & healing purrs to her family #sarasporch Goodnight. all.

@JessieJaney:  @MrTibbsatAP night night Mr Tibbs #sarasporch

@ShaynaCat:  RT @hemmingwayscat: #sarasporch @ShiloSiberian "Dawn is born at Midnight." -Carl Yung

@ShaynaCat:  @MrTibbsatAP 'Night :-) #sarasporch

@JessieJaney:  @hemmingwayscat thank you for having us on #sarasporch ... was beautiful ... am going now to find a sun puddle!

@GinaTheMinPin:  Lovely service for Sara. Good night to all on #sarasporch.

@Harley_Bird:  love is stronger than death RT @hemmingwayscat #sarasporch Would anyone else like to say anything?

@ChrisGroove1:  Thank you for letting me drop in and share in the lovely service #sarasporch Bless Sara.

HOST:  @Hemmingwayscat:  #sarasporch Thank you all for coming. Stay as long as you'd like or leave. We all understand each other's needs.
       #sarasporch I am still sitting here, at #rykersporch and at #muldersporch ~ Love you all dearly!

@ShaynaCat:  @hemmingwayscat Me too, but am going to have to get some sleep - purring 4 #SarasPorch , #RykersPorch & #Muldersporch. 'Night :-)

@athenaspazycat:  *sitting pretty on #sarasporch* What happened to poor Sara?

@StarskyCat:  #sarasporch #rykersporch #muldersporch Sleep now - anyone who'd like to cuddle, tuck into my fur - I'm not speciest. x

HOST:  @Hemmingwayscat:  @Harley_Bird #sarasporch Thank you! *hug*

@GizmoGeodog:  Ur a wonderful furriend RT @hemmingwayscat #sarasporch I am still sitting here, at #rykersporch and at #muldersporch ~ Love you all dearly!

@PepiSmartDog:  #sarasporch @ShiloSiberian 's 26 yr old Sarah & Pepi crossing OTRB together. http://twitpic.com/37hj2j Pls RT


     



No comments:

Post a Comment