About Me

My photo
Dubuque, Iowa, United States
I'm a woman obsessed with cats. In this blog, I channel my absent Siamese cat named Angel. She lives with my family in this blog, 3 teenagers, a 4 year old boy and a 15 month old little girl. Life is complicated here. We twitter often, but be prepared for teenage interruptions as well as baby moments... Hope you find it interesting here....

Sunday, May 16, 2010

A Very Long Day

Mom cleaned all last week. She cleaned so much that she only wanted to sleep this weekend. It got boring... The blond boy (3 y.o.) decided that since she was asleep and no one at home would yell at him, he would see what kind of destruction he could cause. At least it was his toys this time. Last week he got up in the middle of the night and took a bag of flour and decorated the entire kitchen floor with it. EVERYTHING was white... Poor Mom went out of her mind with trying to get rid of that! I have learned to completely avoid that child...too much excitement and you never know what's going to happen.

He also got a wagon and took it to the park with Mom and the baby. Well, he figured out how to speed down the hill in it. Mom is afraid of what her little "daredevil" will come up with in the future. Also, she's afraid to see what he's going to help his little sister learn to do. *shudder*

...and the teenagers who stayed home were, as they call it, bumps on a log... Good warm things to sleep on... I think I prefer them right now....

No comments:

Post a Comment