About Me

My photo
Dubuque, Iowa, United States
I'm a woman obsessed with cats. In this blog, I channel my absent Siamese cat named Angel. She lives with my family in this blog, 3 teenagers, a 4 year old boy and a 15 month old little girl. Life is complicated here. We twitter often, but be prepared for teenage interruptions as well as baby moments... Hope you find it interesting here....

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Finally in our new home



Yes, we've been in a struggle this past summer. Had to move from the program we were in, had no place to go...Mom has 5 kids (only 4 with us - 5th in Chicago in college), and we didn't know what to do. We were taken in by a shelter and they let us stay until we found our own place to live. Mom did it and I don't know how. We've been at our new apartment for almost 2 weeks now. Almost the entire time she's let me go to #nipclub and #pawpawty and even #lakewithpetie . I love Mom and so do her kids. She takes so much crap and turns it into diamonds for us. She's even got the kids knowing how to grow up and everyone loves them. What a woman! Hope I'm as wonderful a kitty! She's now working on furniture but I doubt that will take her very long. Yay for Mom!!!

3 comments:

  1. I am very happy to know that finally everything was solved. I imagine how hard it has been going through all these things, but now it is time to enjoy the happiness with the whole family.
    I thank God for your new life back home with your mom.
    Hugs kisses and purrs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats. Glad to here you're finally settled someplace. That must be such a relief. *kitty kisses*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very happy for your good news. Congratulations! It is great to have a smile on my face thanks to your blog, and your becoming a member of Amazon CARES. Thank you, Thank You.

    ReplyDelete