About Me

My photo
Dubuque, Iowa, United States
I'm a woman obsessed with cats. In this blog, I channel my absent Siamese cat named Angel. She lives with my family in this blog, 3 teenagers, a 4 year old boy and a 15 month old little girl. Life is complicated here. We twitter often, but be prepared for teenage interruptions as well as baby moments... Hope you find it interesting here....

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My Past Lives

Life has been very busy and difficult lately, so for your reading/viewing pleasure, I'd like to let you read some of my past journals, see pictures, etc.

My first journal was hosted at Livejournal. The link is My Nine Lives.

My Mom keeps a flickr account where you can see pictures of me, my family and many cats that have come and gone (Mom has been a foster parent). The link is TherapyCatGuardian's Flickr.

And last but not least, Mom always thught of me as bucky Katt's inspiration. She has a Flickr group for us here! Bucky Katt's Flickr Group.

Hope you enjoy this while we take a short break and look for a home!

Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment